Thursday, October 16, 2008

Overheard

Haven't put many of these up lately, I just can't seem to remember them hours later. Must be my pregnancy brain. Oh wait! I was having issues before I was pregnant.

This one was in the car today after Story Hour. We have just had birthday week in our house as many of you know and Jacob is having a very hard time understanding how Zachary's birthday comes before his, but he is older. So we have been talking about how he was born two whole years before Zachary. I'm not sure if he's getting it or not. So this was his comment today:

Jacob: Mom, are we going to die two whole years before Zachary?

Wasn't even sure how to address that one. Luckily when I said "No, probably not," he just let it go. We started talking about the construction trucks on the expressway.
B

No comments: