Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bee Sting

I got stung by a bee today.

I can't remember the last time that I was stung. I had to be about 10.

I didn't even know the bee was there until I felt something sharp go in my finger.

I looked a few seconds later and saw the bee sitting there.

Wow! Did it hurt!

Fortunately we had an ice pack with us.

However, 3 hours later, it still hurts, and my finger is pretty swollen.

Now I have a better perspective of how my children feel when they are stung.

I will be more sympathetic.

B

1 comment:

emilymcd said...

Oh, Beth... This was a great post. I have moments like that, too, where I learn to show more sympathy to Morgan. Cute posting!