Saturday, October 11, 2008

In the Still

In the quiet stillness of this morning that will soon be turning into a very busy day, I had a few moments to sit and think and ponder and pray. These are some of the thoughts running through my head.

  • Is there enough time to get all of this craziness in?
  • Please, please, don't let me forget my flowers for this picture!
  • Are the balloons and cake going to get picked up?
  • We need another cooler and ice!
  • Do we have enough games for the kids to play?
  • Do we have enough things to keep the kids busy?
  • Will this little girl inside me continue to make this pregnancy very easy?
  • We need to get the decorations out before we leave.

See we have to go take a few pictures from my sister's wedding this morning. We left out a few two weeks ago on the actual day and my mom is just sick about it, so she got the tux guy to give her back the four tuxes (the boys' and the groom's) for free, we're praying that the flowers that we've been saving in water in the refrigerator hold up, and that we all can pull ourselves together for just a few more pictures.

Anyway, Zachary is now awake, the stillness is over. Let the craziness begin! Oh yeah, after the pictures, I have 25 people coming to my house for a birthday party! Lord, help me remember that this is all supposed to be fun!

B

No comments: