Friday, April 11, 2008

Potty Training-Week 2

Well things had been sort of status quo on the potty-training front until earlier this week. Zachary had pretty much been dry during the day and during sleeping times, but would poop in his underwear. Well, Monday morning he actually asked to go poop and then went! Yea! I was so excited. He then did it again on Tuesday morning, and then proceeded to have diarrea the rest of Tuesday (sorry if that's TMI) that was all in his underwear because I'm not sure that he knew that he was even doing it. I thought that we had suffered this major setback and he wouldn't remember to tell me again. Well, he didn't poop Wednesday, then pooped in his underwear Thursday morning, but today (Friday), he has pooped in the potty twice and has worn the same underwear all day--this is a first! So, maybe we're on the right track. I thank God for this being as easy as it has been. I don't know what prompted this, but I just ran with it. I am so thankful that I didn't miss the window that Zachary created for me. Hopefully we are done with diapers! However, I did just buy a whole box of diapers for overnight anticipating that he would be really wet overnight for awhile (Jacob and Kyle both were after potty-training), but Zachary only wants to wear pull-ups to bed, so if anyone needs a box of size 4 diapers, let me know!
B

No comments: