Monday, July 7, 2008

Top 5 Things I Didn't Consider Before Coming to China

5. I would have to use chopsticks all the time
Although I am getting better at them.

4. I would have to eat nothing but Chinese food.
Although I have had no problems getting full.

3. My nose is extremely sensitive to smells.
However, I am coping with it well.

2. The people that I am here with would accept me for who I am.
It has been absolutely amazing.

1. That the Chinese people would be so accepting of this six foot white person.
They are always so eager to strike up a conversation about anything. If they don't know English, they will find someone to help them.

This trip has amazed me in ways I would have never thought possible. I don't know that I'll ever come back, but I am sure glad I came.
B

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm just catching up after being out of town this week. Sounds like you are having one grand adventure! Hope you have a great week!