Friday, February 1, 2008

Energizer

You know that bunny that just keeps going and going? Well, that is my Zachary. He has been getting up every morning between 5 and 6 am and not going to bed until 7 or 8 at night. He has been taking about an hour and a half nap during the day, maybe two hours, and he is not crabby, and has just been having the time of his life down here! I keep waiting for the day when he is going to crash for three or four hours or sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning and it is just not happening. He loves the beach. Today he spent about 45 minutes just chasing the sea gulls on the beach. I really think he thought he could catch them. It was histerical. Anyway, I just love him so much more everyday. He is so much more flexible than I ever thought he would be. Today, there was no time for a nap and so far.....so good. Definitely an early bedtime tonight, but I am sure tomorrow he will be going and going and going and going.........
B

No comments: