Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Star is Born

Last night while my hubby was putting Jacob and Kyle to bed, I hung out downstairs with Zachary. Lately he has gotten back into those books where you push the buttons on the side and they make a noise or play music. You know what I'm talking about? Anyway, Zachary has a favorite one--it's a Thomas the train sing along book. Each page is a song and the buttons are the music for you to sing to. The first one is the Thomas song. As I came down the stairs last night, I found Zachary sitting on the book, pressing the first button and singing along to the music. He was singing, "Doo doo doo doo doo......" It was so cute. I will add a video of it when I figure out how to get the video on the computer. It was so funny. He just kept pushing that button over and over and over and over. He looked straight at the camera. He knew he was the star!
B

No comments: