Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Splish Splash

Jacob and Kyle have turned into fish overnight. We got them some waterwings, or floaties, as they affectionately refer to them, and they just want to be in the pool all the time. Jacob is actually jumping in and swimming back all by himself. It makes me a little nervous because I´m afraid that we´ll forget to watch them. However, it is so much fun to see their little faces light up when they are heading toward you saying, "Look mom! I can swim!" Zachary on the other hand, loves the ocean. He spent the entire afternoon picking up rocks off the beach and running toward the ocean. When the waves would hit him up high enough, usually just at his belly button, he would giggle, throw the rocks in the water, and run laughing out of the water. He is such a stitch! They all took good naps this afternoon. I can´t believe how much fun I am having just watching them. Although there are many other things I want to do, I would be happy if all I did was enjoy this trip the way the boys seem to be enjoying it. I feel like I am smiling all the time.
B

No comments: