Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busted!


Today I had to drag Zachary, age 2, to a beauty appointment where he had to sit in a stroller and eat his lunch. Well he never complained once and sat and ate just like the little angel that he is (snickering). So, on the way home, I decided that we would stop at Mickey D's and grab some cookies. I love their chocolate chip cookies and I always buy three because they're three for a dollar and it just makes sense, doesn't it? Anyway, I took one and I handed one to Zachary. I had mine finished before he did and I proceeded to eat the last one. He doesn't need all that sugar, right? As he watches me he asks, "You got a cookie mama?" I told him that I did have a cookie and he says, "Is that your second cookie mama?" Oh, I was so busted! Rather than just say yes it was and possibly have to split it with him, I said "No, it's not." He accepted it and moved on. Later on at my mom's, she asked him if Mommy had two cookies. He replied, "No, just one." I don't think I'm going to get away with it much longer, but I sure got a good laugh out of it.
B

No comments: