Friday, January 25, 2008

The Weary Traveler

You would think by that title that we travel all the time, but we hardly ever get the chance to get away. So here we are just 3 short days away from leaving for a week-long trip in sunny Mexico. I feel as though I should be ready. After all, I have been making to do lists, running the necessary errands. I have even had many of the kids' and my clothes packed for several days. Why is it I still feel I have so much to do in the next few days? Tonight I feel utterly exhausted and am just looking forward to being in my bed. Hopefully I will sleep through the night. Fortunately, I don't have kids that wake me up, but all the same, I tend to have trouble sleeping all the way through the night. Anyway, I will focus tomorrow on the things that need to be done in order to leave and just try to keep my head above the water. I know that once we all get there safely and with minimal tantrums on the plane, that everything will be fine--even more than that, will be FUN! So here's to a well-deserved vacation and enjoyable time with family!
B

No comments: