Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Yesterday was Easter, and while we were on the move, it still felt very peaceful. I guess that is how God wants us to feel. We had a wonderful breakfast at church and then an Easter service full of Alleluias (my personal favorite). Afterwards we went to my mom and dad's for dinner, an egg hunt (the eggs contain a little cash, always tons of fun and greatlly appreciated), and then coloring eggs. Kyle really liked the pink and blue. I have to get the pictures from my mom, so look for those later. My sister's fiance was supposed to spend the day with his family, but his mom got sick and he decided to come out instead. Not fun for his mom, but we were glad to see him. Zachary didn't nap, but I didn't let it bother me. We had everyone home and in bed by 7:30. My hubby and I were in bed by 10:30, which lately is early for us. I don't know if my mom felt overly rushed or busy, but I fully enjoyed the day and was able to concentrate on the wonderful and mysterious resurrection of our Lord Jesus. To Him be all the glory. He is risen! Alleluia!
B

No comments: