Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back From Break

Sorry for the little hiatus. I had a few other things that needed my attention during the time that I normally blog. Some were fun, like I made a scrapbook for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day, but others were not, such as keeping up with the laundry now that we wear one set of clothes for the morning and then have to strip them into warmer-weather clothes for the afternoon.

We as a family have been busy as well. We went to Tulip Time in Pella. More on that in another blog. We also had Jacob and Kyle's parents' teas at their school and it seems that there have been so many other things I have been at their school for lately. I can't believe that they only have 3 more days left of preschool this year. Zachary finished up his days at his Parent's Day Out program and will go again next year. Love the program--he is there once a week from 9 am until 1 pm. He loves it and it's good for the family. This year when he was gone, I was able to do some fung things with just Jacob and Kyle-time I don't feel I have enough of lately, with only one more year until they go to full-time kindergarten. Yikes! In trying to make some arrangements for doctors for Jacob, we have run into some other snags. Anyway, look for updates on the goings on of late! I have missed keeping track of things!
B

No comments: