Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thoughts on Thanksgiving

Whew! What a week! We were in Denver with my hubby's family. His brother and sister-in-law graciously let us stay at their house for an entire week! Zachary had a blast, and their son is just two months younger than him. They also have a new baby, just born in September. He is beautiful and a pretty easy going little boy. I have put in an order that my little girl act that way as well!

Here are some pictures that we took. We didn't take too many, but I do really like some of the ones I have.

Here is my hubby. We haven't had an infant around in awhile, so he's getting some good practice!

Here are all the cousins! It's awfully hard getting 5 boys to sit/stand still for a picture. This is the best one I got!

After a 19 hour train ride, this was the scene about 5 minutes after we dropped my mom off who so graciously agreed to pick us up!

We are still recovering, two days after gettting back, but we have some wonderful memories that we will always remember. I hope that we can continue to get together regularly so that my children get to know their cousins and Daddy's family better. We sure love them all!

B

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Welcome home, Beth! Your pics say a thousand words... :)

Shannon said...

I love the sleeping picture. Awwww