Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Aftermath

So, we celebrated my sister's wedding last weekend. I feel as though I have been living and breathing the wedding for the past 5 days and yet have also had to be living and breathing my own life. They didn't overlap much.

The boys were in the wedding. They dropped flower petals out of top hats. They were adorable. However, there are no pictures of them doing this that I have or know of. Hopefully the photographer got them. I also don't really have any pictures of them. I am hopeful that someone has something that they will send either to my mom or to me.

Anyway, here is a picture of the bride and groom. I have never seen my sister look happier or more beautiful.

And here is a picture of all the girls. I thought the hairdressers and the make-up people did an outstanding job. But I thought the flowers were the best part to go with the dresses. I absolutely loved them!

I felt really old at this wedding. I was happy to dance some, but sit and talk to my relatives as well. Being pregnant, I couldn't drink, but I didn't feel that I missed it either. I was so happy that my two best friends were invited. They have been such a wonderful part of our family's life over the past 15 years or so, maybe even closing in on 20 years. They also seemed happy to see my sister so happy!

So here's to you Sara and Bill! Your smiles that day will remain with me forever and I hope that I continue to see them on your face. May God bless all that you do and may you find much happiness! I love you both!

B

No comments: