Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trick Back

Other people I know seem to have a trick knee or a trick hip. I, it seems, have a trick back. I don't know what has caused it. I have been doing really well lately, no one has been needed to be held. I still pick Zachary up on occasion, but come on, he's only two! So when I bent down to get a pound of ground beef out of the meat case at Meijer, I was completely unprepared for the twinge that hit me as I stood up. I dropped my beef in surprise. Thinking that it wasn't too bad, I went on and finished my agonizing shopping trip (due to behavior, not pain). However, as the day went on, my back felt worse and worse. I slept okay and then have felt better today, but for some reason, I continue to feel cheated that my back can't hold up to the simplest stuff, like picking up a pound of ground beef. I guess I'll have to do only a half pound from now on.
B

P.S. If it doesn't get better soon, the little baby growing in me is going to make it very difficult to get around!

1 comment:

Emily Dykstra said...

heehee... You admitted your pregnancy! Yippee!!

C'mon, Beth... make a full blown announcement!!

*ahem* And sorry about your back.