Thursday, February 12, 2009

Makin' Valentines

Okay, so Jacob & Kyle have their valentine's party tomorrow at school. Since this baby is due the day before, I decided that we ought to have our valentines ready. So about three weeks ago, I found this really cute idea on a website.

The boys made their own valentines this year. I printed out on the computer little cards that said, "To My Friend. Happy Valentine's Day! From, Jacob (or Kyle)." Then on the back, we made a glue heart and then sprinkled Jell-O powder on it like glitter. The result was that we got these cute valentine's that smell! Then we glued a Hershey's kiss in the middle. Jacob and Kyle and even Zachary had such a good time making them, and the bonus for me is that the valentine's are done and ready to go. Now, as long as we don't forget them tomorrow...

B

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those turned out really well!